Thursday 30 January 2014

[Tutorial] Brocade Nails - Maybelline NY Australia x nailsbynikkih collaboration


A couple of weeks ago I was thrilled to have been asked to do a collaboration with Maybelline New York Australia! I gratefully accepted and they sent me the new Maybelline Color Show Brocades collection (along with some other goodies) to play with! The limited edition collection boasts 5 beautiful metallic-esque, glitter shades that certainly reflect the 'brocade' look. They are available for $5.95 at Priceline and Target until March!


I was asked to do a video tutorial for a design using the new collection and in the end, this is what I came up with! The design requires a couple of different tools and polishes but it is easily achievable and very versatile!

To learn how to achieve this look, watch my video below! I'd especially like to thank Victor Zhang, who helped me shoot and edit the video, and James Jung for assisting. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment